Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to Featured.Network:
- A electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Featured.Network website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Featured.Network is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information of the person notifying Featured.Network, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorised to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by Featured.Network:
It is Featured.Network’s policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- To notify the content provider, member or user that it has been removed or disabled access to the material.
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Featured.Network will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Submit A Copyright Removal Request